Diversity in Tech: learnings from AVIVA Digital Garage
I’ve been thinking a lot about the issues around diversity in leadership for a number of clients recently so it was timely to be invited by the team at Audeliss to their Diversity in Tech event at AVIVA Digital Garage on Tuesday 14 November.
My main takeaways:
1. Everyone agrees promoting diversity is good for business
2. It starts with leadership from the top
3. It doesn’t finish with leadership from the top
4. Diversity has a serious measurement problem
5. A diverse will doesn’t always find its way in practice, but the future feels positive